We have distinguished ourselves in the following areas of service and are therefore able to offer these as and when requested.
Security Services shall in general include:
- Access Control: include, but not limited to, the monitoring of the entering and exit of pedestrians, clients, customers and vehicles to and from client services location. It is also to prevent unauthorized removed of clients’ equipments.
- Patrolling Security Services: include, but not limited to, the physical patrolling of an area or premised as determined by clients.
- Protection Services: include, but is not limited to, the physical guarding of clients assets /and or premises
- On-going Security Services: includes, but not limited to, providing an ongoing security services, if such a need arises. Such Services will be determined by the current requirements and as dictated by circumstances. It may include, but not be limited to the aforementioned services. Assist with labour unrest situations; include, but is not limited to, the provision of extra security officers by us to assist clients in the event of labour unrest/ strike situation at client services locations.
- Drafting implementation of Contingency Plans: includes, but is not limited to, the provision by us of contingency plans recommending how to deal with emergency drills, evacuations, bomb threats.
- Protection of National Key Point: includes, but not limited to, services that will be rendered in compliance with the National Key Points Act and many specific requirement deemed necessary by client. Only security officers who are registered with the National Key Point Secretariat and whose training is up to date may perform duties as National Key Points.